Thursday, August 13, 2009

and now begins a new chapter

Hopefully a pain free one. As of today I have done three walk/jog routines. The first two were awesome. Today was tough in the heat. I wish I could report no pain on this run but unfortunately I have some pain in the location that has the docs baffled. On top of that, the knot that was the point of interest...is once again the point of interest....it actually grew in size after today's run. I have a followup at Piedmont next week and I'm anxious to see the doc. I'll continue to alternate my days of running and riding the bike. My mileage is very low...the running segments have been 800 meters with a recovery by which I wait until my heart rate hits 100bpm. It takes about 60 seconds for my rate to drop from 150 to 100. According to one of the coaching physiology books i'm studying thats pretty darn good! Anyways, i'll contine to trod on...lightly...slow mileage...short distances....and lots of praying.

T

No comments: